Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

WIP Wednesday

Just a quick WIP Wednesday this week, It's been a busy day!

New Projects:
No New Projects this week, although I just spotted Miss Allison's Summer Runner and I think it will be seen next week! Too Cute, My mom was just complaining about needing a new runner. I think I'm going to use an long stashed American Jane Charm pack on this one!

Completed Projects:

No Big Completions, just a couple of quick projects over the weekend.
Tea Towel Apron and Laptop Sleeve 

Ongoing Projects:

Baby Quilts
Finished the first of two quilts tops and started piecing the back. Sorry for the dark and indoor pictures, I promise to remember to photograph during the day soon!
002 by rocketgum

I used a Just Wing it by Momo charm park and Oh Fransson's Charm Squares Baby Quilt Pattern. I really loved making the pattern, so quick and easy! I'm planning on doing the second quilt, which is for a boy, in the same pattern and out of Beach Mod Circa 60.

On Hold:

Manly Lattice Quilt Along: I haven't worked on this for a while now, but I'm loving the pattern and am luck warm about my fabric choices. Hopefully some progress and an update on it this week!

Stats:

In Progress: 2
Completed: 2
Stating Soon: 2

More Soon! Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous and simple baby quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work! Love the Just Wing It in your quilt. Using it in one myself right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The baby quilt is so fresh and pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the baby quilt. I'll have to check out that pattern, great fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete